Imago Clinical Training will help you:
- understand the unconscious universal dynamics of why couples select one another and why conflict occurs naturally.
- guide couples to uncover the root problems and patterns fueling most conflict and disconnection.
- teach couples how to communicate in a safe and structured way that removes blame, shame, and criticism and lays the foundation for deeper and healthier connections.
- help couples heal together and work as a team.
- expand the couples Relational Competency skills so they can experience the relationship of their dreams.
- expand your self-awareness of the core aspects of your own relationship patterns.
- …and so much more
We are passionate about helping you on your journey of learning and developing as a Certified Imago professional. Once you’ve completed the training, you’ll become part of a community dedicated to transforming the quality of connections of people in all types of relationships. We invest in you with a network of resources right at your fingertips.
Connect your couples, connect to your new community, and help your clients develop their Relational Competency. There’s a reason why Imago continues to grow in all cultures and languages. It’s simple, Imago Relationships work.
Developed in the 1980s by Harville Hendrix PhD and Helen Lakely Hunt PhD, Imago Relationship Therapy is a research-based approach practiced in over 50 countries in the world. Its effectiveness across cultures is a testament to the universality of the core skills involved in deepening human connection. Oprah Winfrey named Harville Hendrix as one of the top 20 personalities of her TV show career.
Harville Hendrix has published over 10 books on Imago Relationships including New York Times Bestseller book: ”Getting the Love You Want.”
Watch for their upcoming Clinician’s Textbook: “Doing Imago Therapy in the Space Between.”
1- Therapists: Imago Basic Clinical Training CERTIFICATION:
- Proof of registration and license to practice as a mental health professional in your country.
- Attendance at a “Getting the Love You Want” or “Keeping the Love You Find” workshop.
- Completion of 12 days of Imago Clinical Training.
- Completion of 6 months supervision (individual or group supervision)
- Submit a passing video of your work.
- Assisting a Workshop Presenter in a “Getting the Love You want” workshop.
- Sign a Certification Agreement.
Graduate and postgraduate students are welcome and Certification will be given once above requirements are completed.
- Proof ofAttend one of the following workshops: "The Conscious Couple Relationship" or "The Self in Relationship."
- Attend the 12 days of clinical training
- Submit a project as an Imago Educator
2024 CalendarOnline Training in Imago Relationship Therapy
This training is also promoted by the Imago International Training Institute. Pierrette will be teaching with Master Trainer Maya Kollman (info and short cut to web site: https://imagocertificationandtraining.com/instructor/mkollman )
The training is divided into:
- 3 Modules of 4 days each
- 4 days divided in 2 sessions of 2 days each.
- Session 1- Module 1a: February 16-17, 2024
- Session 2- Module 1b: February 23-24
- Session 3- Module 2a: May 2-4
- Session 4- Module 2b: May 10-11
- Session 5- Module 3a: September 20-21
- Session 6- Module 3b: September 27-28
(cliquez sur l'icône FR dans le coin droit de cette page)
CostsTherapists and Educators:
3 000$ CAD (1 000$ per module -payment installments available)
Auditor (Non-Therapist Partner):
1 500$ CAD (500$ per module- payment installments available))
These rates do not include meals, lodging nor the supervision required after training to obtain Certification.
Registration: Will be done through IITI, not set up yet. In the meantime please reserve your place by email: email@example.com
Comments from trainees
“Pierrette and Roland were not only great instructors, they were great models on what conscious couples look like. They were able to explain (together and separately) the concepts covered in the IMAGO Level One Training so that they were understandable and replicable. I use some of their analogies and illustrations on a weekly basis as I work with couples and individuals. They are a pleasure to work with and to watch.”
Tabitha R. Mann, LCSW, Washington DC USA
“Pierrette Richard and Roland Bryar are refined, authentic and very human. They are open, warm and welcoming; it invited me to communicate and connect. Simple, humble and also very coherent and clear in their explanations and in their educational demonstrations, they introduced me to an embodied way of listening and to show empathy the Imago Way. In that spirit, I’ve evolved with this theory thanks to their flexible approach, support and their coaching.”
Alain Vincent, Psychologist, Montreal Canada
“Pierrette Richard was a gracious and present individual. I found her to be very clear and articulate during teaching sessions, communicating ideas in a fresh and simple way. She is a joy to work with!”
Heather Trapp Rowton, MDIV, Florida USA
“Throughout my training with Pierrette and Roland, I felt very well supported and accompanied. Their respectful attitude, tinged with openness, kindness and sensitivity, allowed me to recognize and explore in myself the resources that are now manifested in my work as an Imago Therapist”.
Nathalie Brault, LCSW, Montreal Canada
“Pierrette is an excellent and skilled speaker and teacher. She genuinely connects to the fellow trainees and teaches with sincerity patience and care. Her and Roland have been a great example of a couple working on bringing their relationship to a conscious level. Their commitment to work on it serves as a teaching ground for fellow students and trainees. Pierrette is an exceptional Imago trainer and teacher. Whoever is lucky to learn from Pierrette will surely gain greatly.”
Hadassah Lieba Norman, LCSW, Washington DC USA
“Roland and Pierrette are such a joy! This dynamic duo taught me how to work on being present and attentive. Their presence and supervision came with compassion, presence, a wealth of loving wisdom and I am truly honored to have been guided by their teachings of Imago therapy.”
Jamice H. Holley MDIV, LGPC, NCC, Washington DC USA
“Pierrette and Roland brought so much warmth and expertise to our Imago training. They are extremely authentic, genuine, and kind. I feel lucky to now know them.”
Ashley Bucci, LCSW, Washington DC USA